Pages

31 August 2015

Steps to Turn Off iPad's Keyboard Click Sound

Sometimes when I'm watching a movie with keen interest I dislike noise but I got this new iPad that kept threatening my fun with the click sound. The clicking can help out if you want to make sure you touched the key when trying to type fast, but at times, it's better to go silent. And for some folks like me , the sound of the click is just plain annoying. Luckily, it is easy to turn off keyboard click sound on the iPad.

First, open your iPad's Settings by tapping the Settings icon.


Next, scroll down the left-side menu and select "Sounds".
The Sound settings allow you to adjust the overall volume of alerts and ringtones. You can also customize individual sounds associated to various alerts, such as set a new sound for receiving mail.

At the very bottom of this screen is an option to turn off Keyboard Clicks. Simply tap the On/Off slider button to bring peaceful silence to your typing.

Bonus: You can also turn off the sound the clicking sound the iPad makes when you lock it by tapping the button next to "Lock Sounds". But I don't have problems with the lock sound anyway but if you find it to be annoying then kill it.

Like our Facebook Page and also Follow us on Twitter and also Click Here to subscribe to this blog for you not to miss the next update.

No comments:

Post a Comment