Pages

22 March 2015

How to Solve Gotv Remote Not Working With Decoder

This is going to be a very short post. Previous on this blog i have discuss how to solve Gotv E016 Error Message and Gotv E48-32 Error Message(searching for signal). Today i will share with you how to solve Gotv Remote Control Not Working with your decoder Except the power Button. This does not occur frequently but when it does this is how you can easily fix it



Gotv Remote Not Working with Decoder except the power button
  • If you gotv Remote is not working with you decoder Press the P+ and P- at the same time on your decoder
  • On your Tv screen you will Notice a Pop up showing channel Name
  • Press the direction button or any button on your remote and it will start working back.

Like our Facebook Page and also Click Here to subscribe to this blog for you not to miss the next update. 

16 comments:

  1. Thanks Bro it worked like magic

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's perfectly working. Thanks Bro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot man! Works!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 06, 2016

    Did not work

    ReplyDelete
  5. its not working still no response only the mute and volume keys are working.kindly assist

    ReplyDelete
  6. it works thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank man!!! it worked

    ReplyDelete
  8. It still didn't work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it didn't work kindly help...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never better,I think this decorder is much more stubborn than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I saw this post in a quest to find solution to my decoder malfunctioning. Last night it upgraded automatically, the process was not interrupted. After which I wanted selecting channels its not been responding. The power and volume button are the only button functioning now. What should I do? I have followed the option on your post but it's still the same. Kindly help. Tanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kindly take it to the nearest dstv office

      Delete