Gotv E48-32 Error Message
If there is anyone close to you that is using Gotv Ask Him her if there GOtv is Work. It is workingThe first thing to do one you decoder is to
- Check it the antenna is connected properly to the back of the decoder
- Press Okay to display the signal information, If No signal Display on Channel 23, Move to 24, 27 and then 46. To check if any of then has signal. If They have or Not Go to the Next step
- Press Menu-Advanced Option-installation-Then Click on Auto scan
- If it is not a general problem, the channels will come up and you should be able to have 48 or 52 channels
- After Scanning it will take you to Gochannel 99, If not you will have to rescan and adjust you channels to have all the full channels on Gotv
Note: You May Need to rescan your decoder several times before all the channels come up. And after coming up leave it on any channel for like 10minutes.
RECOMMEND: DSTV/GOTV PRICE INCREASED
Like our Facebook Page and also Click Here to subscribe to this blog for you not to miss the next update.






at ch39, both quality and strength are 100%. after scanning,NO TV SERVICES FOUND. When i connect the decoder to my friend's antenna...its working. what could be the problem?
ReplyDeleteat ch39, both quality and strength are 100%. after scanning,NO TV SERVICES FOUND. When i connect the decoder to my friend's antenna...its working. what could be the problem?
ReplyDeleteHi joe, Make sure the channels you are having 100% signal is Channel 23 and 24 before you scan it. You can also allow the signal to drop below 100% and then rescan.
ReplyDeleteAfter paid for my monthly subscription through paga, a message that my last subscription has expire always popup o my screen , but after pressing ok on the remote, i can now watch my channels, but to my suprise channel 93,94(AIT,SILVERBIRD,MITV) are telling me Error 48-32 that am not eligible to view the channel. pls what is the way out
ReplyDeleteIf you pay for the full gotv package(1,800) and you are seeing not eligible to view this channel, the only solution is to call dstv/gotv customer care number for them to reload those channels for you.
Deletehow do i sort out anE033-0 error??
DeleteWhat is the error message
DeleteIs there stl a channel 99. Becos its saying invalid chann here and after the autoscan took me to channel 1: gotv channel. Checking other channels now, im getting error e-016. Pls cn u assist
ReplyDeletePls my decoder stopped scanning @ 50%, and freezed, . Pls wat do I do.
ReplyDeleteSwitch off the decoder and rescan
DeleteHello. I don't think there is a general problem as ti why no channels will ever come up in my locality. I have done Auto scanning g several time but all to no avail. The error message am getting is " no channels found" please help
ReplyDeletePls my decoder stopped scanning at 50%, what do i do?
ReplyDeleteI took my gotv from suru lere to egbeda in lagos, but it does not have signal in egbeda but when I take it back to suru Lere it works again , pls what can I do
ReplyDeleteIt means the signal is not good in that area
DeleteMy gotv is giving me only 14 channels after rescanning severally, adjusting my antenna, in fact I am just tired, I don't know what else to do.
ReplyDeleteThe problem is with the antenna. Adjust it to like 90% quality
DeleteHello sir, pl I mistakenly press the reset button and when I tried scanning, its saying first installation and there is no signal..Therefore, no channel was found. Pl what do I do
ReplyDeleteCheck if the cable coming from the antenna is properly connected
DeleteAll these questions yet no reply,really bad.
ReplyDeleteMy gotv no give display any channel, when I search signal information, Strength is in 94, Quality is in 100, and it dosn't show yet
ReplyDeleteSince yesterday no channel is found on my gotv,kindly rectify it
ReplyDeleteSince yesterday no channel found in my gotv,kindly rectify it
ReplyDelete