The most rewarding
things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot done.
(Arnold Palmer)
I do not believe that a
person who ignores the small things of life, the small truths, the small
decencies, the
small pleasantness, the small graciousness, can undertake
anything in a big way.
(Jawaharlal
Nehru)
I am not bound to win,
but I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but i am bound to live by
the light that I have. I must stand with anybody hat stands right, and part
with him when he goes wrong.
(Abraham Lincoln)
There are two tragedies
in life. One is not to get your hearts desire the other is to get it.
(Bernard shaw)
Make plans as if you
were going to live forever, live as if it were the last day of your life on
earth.
The greatest
achievement of the human spirit is to live up to ones opportunities and make
the most of one resources.
(Marquis De
vauvenargues)
Twelve things to
remember- (1) the value of time 2. The success of perseverance 3. The pleasure
of working 4. The dignity of simplicity 5. The worth of character 6. The power
of kindness 7. The influence of example 8. The obligation of duty 9. The wisdom
of economy 10. the virtue of patience 11. The improvement of talent 12. The joy
of originating.
(Marshall field)
Most people live
whether physically, intellectually or morally in a very restricted circle of
their potential being. They make use of a very small portion of their possible
consciousness and of their soul’s resources in general, much like a man who,
out of his whole bodily organism, should get into a habit of using and moving
only his little finger. Great emergencies and crises show us how much greater
our vital resources are than we had supposed
(William James)
When a man is dead,
they put money in his coffin, erect monuments to his memory and celebrate the
anniversary of his birthday in set speeches. Would they take notice of him if
he were living? No
(William Hazlitt)
Like our FACEBOOK PAGE and also CLICK HERE to Subscribe to this blog for you not to miss the next posts updates.






No comments:
Post a Comment