It is not only whatsApp that can boasts of over One billion active user per month. Google also on Monday as released report that Gmail is used monthly by over one billion users worldwide.
The news was shared with media and investors by Sundar Pichai Google CEO at Alphabet’s earning call. He said the mark was reached last quarter and it could be recalled that Gmail had around 900 million active users in May 2015.
Gmail was unveil in beta in 2004 and it I gradually develop lot of users using it monthly for business and personal. The beta was removed from the gmail in 2019 and the usage of this mobile email client has being rapid
Since the launch of gmail, Google being adding a lot of features to enhance the usability of it. I believe this has contributed tremendously to the I billion active monthly usage.
Most of gmail competitors had not shared their data for a long time but the lats shared revelaed that Outlook had over 420million users as at 2013, Yahoo mail had over 281 million users as at 2012 and any dat has not being shared by microsoft






No comments:
Post a Comment