Pages

20 September 2013

How to Root Tecno M3 android phone.

In my previous post i shared with you how you can root tecno N3, P3 and T3 android phone to be able to have full control over it. In this post i will share with you how you can easily root your Tecno M3.


How to root Tecno M3 Android phone.

  • Download pda.net from Google play store device.
  • Install it. When asked for device type, press other connects as adb device.
  • Download ERoot from here 
  • Extract it with 72.p and install on pc
  • Run the Eroot.(Make sure it have internet connection to enable eroot to Install additional mb data.
  • Discard any Chinese language
  • Enable debugging on your device by going to settings>>development option>>USB debugging
  • Connect your phone to computer.
  • A root button will display on the Eroot once it detects tecno M3
  • Press root
  • Wait for some seconds for it to root
  • After that check your tecno M3 home screen you will see super user.
  • If u see super user, restart your tecno M3 android phone manually
 Like our Facebook Page and also Click Here to subscribe to this blog for you not to miss the next update.

2 comments:

  1. The first Android-powered phone was sold in October 2008. Android is open source and Google releases the code under the Apache License. andriod phone

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. Towelroot Android

    ReplyDelete