Pages

24 March 2013

HOW TO SUBCRIBE BE TO MTN BULK SMS

Bulk Sms Service is a means of sending sms at a Cheaper Price to a larger number of people in a very short period. This helps business owners in reaching their customer. Due to the fast growing of this business, and establishment of different bulk sms provider, Mtn Nigeria as also created a platform in which it subscribers can send sms at a lower rate, there by also joining the group of liable Bulk sms service provider in Nigeria.
This service can be used to send out text message to people for a remainder of upcoming events like burials, weddings, birthdays, church programmes, greeting people during festive periods, political, advertisement and so on.
The table below shows the bundle plans you can choose from.

Prepaid service.

Bundle
No of SMS(millions)
MTN No Only
Validity period
MTN and Other Local Network
Validity
Bulk1
Below 1
N1.10k/SMS
90 days
N2.85k/SMS
90 days
Bulk2
1 – 5
N1.05k/SMS
90  days
N2.80k/SMS
90  days
Bulk3
5 – 10
N1.00k/SMS
90  days
N2.75k/SMS
90  days
Bulk4
10 – 20
N0.95k/SMS
90  days
N2.70k/SMS
90  days
Bulk5
20 – 30
N0.90k/SMS
90  days
N2.65k/SMS
90  days
Bulk 6
30 and above
N0.80k/SMS
90  days
N2.60k/SMS
90  days
Bulk 7
30 and above
N0.75k/SMS
30 days
N/A
N/A


Post paid service

Band
No of SMS(millions)
MTN No Only
Billing Cycle
MTN and Other Local Network
Billing Cycle
Band1
Below 1
N1.25k/SMS
30  days
N2.95k/SMS
30  days
Band 2
1 – 5
N1.25k/SMS
30  days
N2.90k/SMS
30  days
Band 3
5 - 10
N1.15k/SMS
30  days
N2.85k/SMS
30  days
Band 4
10 - 20
N1.05k/SMS
30  days
N2.80k/SMS
30  days
Band 5
20 – 30
N0.95k/SMS
30  days
N2.70k/SMS
30  days
Band 6
30 and above
N0.85k/SMS
30  days
N2.65k/SMS
30  days


Now to register with Mtn for bulk sms

click here to register

Fill the form

Then click submit.

You can now send sms .

That’s  all.

5 comments:

  1. Great post to appreciate and I have really enjoyed this article to read. I was looking for some accurate information about this article for a long time and herein my search ends…


    bulk sms gateway ,Short code service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read several articles in this topic but it seems that your article has made me confident enough to master upon it. I think it’s greatly a necessary article which is amazing with its technique to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend Nandu , Hyderabad, I have read at least 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your website gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your RSS reader now and I would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a ton once again, Regards, bulk sms in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post Bulk SMS in Nigeria

    ReplyDelete